‘Monopoly is no longer mainstream due to the rise of decentralized gaming.’ Impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Web3 gaming is turning the tables. It is here with attributes that are epitome of earnings, extended access and creativity. Sparing a delightful share for you on each.
Did you ever imagine? You can develop games all by yourself, have wider bandwidth over game logic and even have levels and characters tweaked to your preference.(without you being a master of all). Does this mean; Democratization in games? Well, yes! Democratization with even utmost transparency powered by trailblazing Blockchain? Again, yes! Difficult to wrap your mind around it. But, this is not something to be waited on for, like flying cars all the way till 2050. This stellar fusion of technologies like AI x Blockchain x Web3 hosts the autonomy that the gaming industry rooted for. You do not necessarily have to be a main character anymore to bag a share.
Dive in the blog to not just know how Web3 gaming and Blockchain technology compliments each other to an unreal level. But, also explore how big of a pie’s share is AI in Web3 gaming for investors like you. And, also what you bring to the table for your gamer-heads with stellar tech-fusion.
Is AI in Web3 Gaming a Boon?
It certainly is! One for the gamers, investors and even the newbie game-designers. Unanimously like never before.
AI has been titanically powerful, (unarguably enough). More like AI has been that magnet bar that attracts every metal put into its radius. Or maybe that genie that does it all for you. It is safe to say that AI has been that mighty innovation that has been vicariously promising. Just like the smarts that never sink. And, the same has been the case with AI’s fusion with Web3 gaming.
Let us stick to the ideology- If the why is clear the how gets easier. So, yes we will start with why is AI in Web3 a pinnacle of perks?
- Before: the revving fusion of these techs and mainly integration of Artificial Intelligence in Web3 gaming, the entire stage was dominated by a few gaming giants of the industry. The game creators/creative heads just got a fraction of share over the entire chunk of revenue.
- After: the tech transformation the monopoly is eliminated. The share to perks were distributed on the centralized platforms. But, with the decentralized platforms came the transparency pioneering upgrades. Smart contracts enabled more bandwidth over the revenue for the creator fraternity. Why, because the mid-way 3rd party fees are no longer divvy up from the revenue. Plus, they are now accorded the perk to buy and sell in-game assets.
On the hindsight, artificial intelligence in web3 gaming has been a blessing, boon and a dream come true for the entire gaming community. But specifically for the players and the creators! More so, this technological advancement clustered with blockchain based games is bringing a paradigm shift with regards to inclusivity and ownership for the players. One which is first of its kind.
Having said that, let’s explore the pool of benefits it has in stock!
AI in Web3 Games- The Exclusive Suite of Benefits
It is not how the industry starts but it is how it gains momentum as the time passes by. And, the gaming industry has been upfront and adamant on curating, upgrading and uplifting its potential.
It all started with adynamic single stream games, where games were centered around static characters. Which was then followed by a facelift where a dollop of interactive games marched in. And, the shift from Web2 to Web3. Although these can be counted as quite a move. It did not catapult the level of craze that these tech-powered Web3 gaming and blockchain technology gained. This has been a massive move in pioneering the position of players, liberalizing the clogged revenue paths, decentralizing the platforms and much more. So, let’s explore that.
Impact of artificial intelligence in web3 gaming – It is flipping the script of gaming ENTIRELY! Adding a component of the economy, a whole fledged chunk of transparency & additional emotional connect via AI. This fueled up the industry with a Two-Pronged Approach.
1. NPCs- The Intelligent & Innovative Peak
- Bygone are the days where games were easy to anticipate and stoic to the most part. With the integration of AI, the traditional NPCs have gone for a toss and gone for good.
- Now, it’s all about the AI infused NPCs. Which are not stoic at all but apparently adaptive to your in-game moves. And, by that we mean- this new version of NPC are driven by your in-game behavior, your decisions and complexity enduring skills.
- Basically, it is featured to add all the realistic feels to your game. Making your gaming experience as immersive and bounded around you.
2. NFTs- The Economical Aspect
- Within the paradigm shift that web 3 gaming and blockchain technology has brought in. NFTs (Non Fungible tokens) stand to be one of the pioneering facets because it hailed the play-to-earn & in-game-assets. Again, a revenue fuel for blockchain-based games.
- Having said that, whilst this has been fostering revenue for the players. It adds a star to the gamers sky according to the proof of ownership via these tokens.
- See, we all go by the fact and experts call on how Blockchain is a sure shot secured approach for these digital assets right? There’s no second thought to it. More so, there is a second stellar up-take to this. It gives the players an opportunity to craft their strokes in this liquid market by buying and selling these tangible assets. But, everything at a doubly secured scale.
3. Personalization & Game Content Generation- The Pyramid of Primes
- Why do we say that personalization and procedural game content generation is the pyramid of primes? Is it the gamers quest to get personalized gaming? Or is it about how generating game content is brainstorming to another level?
- The thing is, traditional gaming was all about personalizing the game all at once. Which then was followed up by generating content in that line frame. Owing to the expert game creators and designers.
- But, when we say things like pyramid of primes and table turning events is synonymous with AI in Web3 games. What we are trying to bring on is- This fusion of AI x Web3 gaming makes personalization a cake walk. (arguably to a major extent).
- Getting to the Crux here- AI alters the game dynamics for your users in a jiffy. If it maps that your users are accustomed to complex gaming themes and has a taste for something specific in games. It will automatically tweak the game levels and mechanisms to suit the style of your player.
- Coming to Content Generation- AI has got your back! When it comes to procedural game content generation. The generative AI takes the center stage and whips out the gaming content. To be more specific it can create all the game environment, the levels and complement your game theme.
4. Decentralization & Transparency- The Dominators
- No intermediaries and no third party interventions are few of the big facilitators that players bag in.
- Transparency is a no brainer when it comes to Blockchain-based games. But, what it puts forth the gamers is now the gaming ecosystem is tilted towards player-based dynamics.
- Right from consensus voting to seamless transparency, the impact of Artificial Intelligence in Web3 gaming is about powering up the position of players.
5. NLP, QA & Cost Savvy-
- AI by its nature of serving aces at swapping the resource intensive tasks. Where the same goes for gaming. It has indeed opened a floodgates of cost savvy options.
- More like it lets the investors like you win big. Where it equips the game with finest storytelling dialogue and narratives. Besides that, it also drives out bugs and glitches.
- Lastly, as to how cost-savvy it is. The attributes where AI takes a forefront and fuses out the manual contribution is how it helps you save bucks. Further, right from generating content, to automatically fixating personalized content for your players. And, how can we forget about how it excludes intermediaries and also opens up revenue models.
In simple terms: It is the best of both worlds. With advancing up your process and making it worth your initial investment. Web3 gaming and blockchain technology makes the games player-oriented at the core.
How Big of a Winning Move is AI in Web 3 Gaming?
It is all things intelligent, transparent. And, biggest of all it is all things Futuristic. These technologies are rightly complimenting each other. Not just that it is accurately syncing with the investors interests and the perks of the player’s. We’d say it has all the positives that pushes it towards the winning move. Plus, there is data that drives and signals wins ahead. A report suggests that the Global Blockchain-based gaming market size is to hike up at a CAGR of around 68.3% between 2023-2030.
So, if you are onto this genre. You are marching in the right direction. Also, we anticipate that you might have heard it from industry leaders and experts, that AI in Web3 games is a winning move. Besides that, Blockchain game development is to step-up. And, we are on the same page.
Speculations around is AI a complementing or a defying aspect to Web3 Gaming? Or Is investing in Web3 games worth it? should be a no-brainer by now. The game industry is proving its prominence continuously with such stellar winning moves and turning true to all the hype cycles. Whether it is Metaverse games or AR/VR infused attributes. Getting prominent game development services should be your move ahead. Because AI x Web3 games is a perfect duo of future driven and feature driven revolutionary realm and is sure to serve beyond measures. More like it has in stock everything that the modern gamer-heads root for. And especially it drives out the monopoly aspect, and creates a creator’s economy. On the hindsight, investors like you are layering up their ROIs via this, you should not miss on plotting your share in this staggering growth fetching genre.