Hello Blockchain Enthusiasm, Are you constantly curious to learn about the new framework with different characteristics such as hardhat, truffle, etc. Then you have come to the right place. So today we will discover a new framework, “Embark”. In this blog, we will learn about the Embark framework and its features. How does Embark differ from other Frameworks?, and at last advantages of Embark Framework.
Introduction of Embark
- Embark is a popular framework, a fast, easy-to-use developer environment to build and deploy decentralized applications(DApps) using more than one decentralized Application. It is also used to make development more rapid and smoother with tools or functionalities.
- Embark is not for the deployment of smart contracts and testing. Still, it is also used for frontend and backend suite of tools and Integration of Ethereum blockchain IPFS and Swarm (decentralized storage), Whisper(decentralized communication platforms).
- Embark integrates with the IPFS protocol, which stores and manages files across the decentralized network. With the help of Embark Framework it is possible to manage different chains like testnet, private net, etc.
- This dashboard framework will provide a suitable facility where you can track information like the current state of contracts, the environments it is using, what Embark is doing currently, etc.
- If any changes are made in any file, Embark automatically redeploys the contract and updates JS bindings. And it is reflected immediately in our DApp.Users can interact with DApp from the console as well.
- Embark framework manages all the interdependent contracts of complex systems and when needed tracks deployed contracts and established.
- Embark’s aim is to build DApp as easily, All the tools are needed via providing and staying extensible at the same time.
Features of Embark
- DApp Distribution: Embark helps you to distribute your app in the network and integrates with decentralized storage like IPFS.
- Automatically deploy smart contract: without any efforts that automatically manage if your contract is deployed and redeployed if any code changes.
- P2P messaging: Send and receive a message through distributed communication platforms like a whisper.
- Client Development: Client wants to build your application with a framework, then Embark is the right choice.
How does the Embark framework differ from other frameworks
- A development framework is a platform that makes it easy to build applications, and every technology needs a framework. There are a lot of frameworks, but here we take some popular frameworks like a hardhat, Truffle, and Brownie, which blockchain developers use.
- But initially, people need clarification when selecting one framework. They have doubts about how one chooses a framework from these. Which one is the most suitable framework to get started with? So The solution is to understand all the framework’s features and functionality and how they differ.
- The same features as truffle-like building, compiling and testing smart contracts.
- Hardhat mainly focuses on solidity debugging and explicit error messages when the transaction fails.
- In Hardhat, All the workflows and plugins are custom.
- built-in smart contract compilation, deployment, linking, etc
- Automatically contract to test
- Supports scripting and scalable
- Easy to integrate because of configuration support in a build pipeline.
- External script run that executes scripts within truffle environments.
- While making changes in the contract, it is automatically redeployed and deployed.
- From the client side can be built with Embarking itself.
- The cockpit is a compiled application that helps develop and debug decentralized applications.
- Support solidity and vyper.
- Most Python lovers used Brownie as an excellent development and test framework option.
- Debug tool similar to a truffle.
- But custom error strings and tracebacks with the style of python.
Advantages of Embark Framework
UI Dashboard – Gives the survey of Embark process, which is working on for those interested in deploying to the web rather than the console.
Through the Embark framework, we can manage or run several chains like private net,testnet etc.
So, folks, we learned about one of the popular frameworks, Embark, which are the Features, and How Embark differs from other blockchain frameworks. There is a lot more to learn on Embark Framework. So Stay tuned for our upcoming blog.