According to Report Linker, the global cloud computing industry is expected to reach $623.3 billion by 2023. The statistics by Cisco claim that 94% of workloads will be processed by cloud data centers by 2021.
With more emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Deep Learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and Virtual and Augmented Reality (AR/VR), and advancements in the existing ones, the gradual shift of companies to cloud computing is steadily on the rise.
While there are many cloud vendors, we are here to talk about the leader in the cloud industry who has the leading market share of 33%.
Read on to find out more.
What is AWS?
Launched in the year 2006, AWS is a cloud computing platform that provides a wide range of services to individuals, companies, and governments. It helps in building cloud-based applications and websites and provides the necessary technical and business support. AWS has quickly become the most popular choice for companies around the world because of its advantages.
Benefits of AWS over on-premise computing
Cloud computing is the future because it brings a lot of benefits not just for the vendors but also for customers looking to build cost-effective software.
- Easy to use: AWS allows application providers and vendors to successfully deploy secure software
- Speed and agility: Websites with a larger customer base require faster access to servers around the world which is not possible in the case of an on-premise computing
- Practical and profitable: For on-premise servers, the customer spends an enormous amount of money on hardware and software solutions. But with AWS, customers pay only for the storage and the service cost. Moreover, the expenditure keeps on declining in the long run
- Reliable and secure: With AWS, security will never be a cause of concern. No matter the size of your data, it provides an end-to-end approach which secures and strengthens your infrastructure
Yudiz Solutions has worked hard and has always gone the distance to provide unmatched services through our highly experienced team. That is why we have ranked as the top game development company in India by Clutch.
Now, we are proud to announce that our eagerness to bring better results to our customers has made us an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Select Consultant Partner.
How Yudiz Solutions can help you?
Becoming an AWS partner has helped us expand our horizons, and now we offer the following services:
- Application Hosting
- Serverless Computing
- Data Management
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Content Delivery
- Application & Database Migration
- Storage Management
- Business Applications
- CI & CD Pipelines
- Infrastructure as a Code
- Monitoring Dashboards & Alerts
With AWS having so many benefits, it is not a surprise that users around the world rely on it, and if you are looking for a cloud solution for your business, drop us a line and we’ll take it from there.